Friday, December 27, 2013

A New Year, A New Project

We were so thrilled with the response to Michael's kickstarter project:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pleinairman/50-paintings-roosevelt-campobello-intl-park-50th-a that I decided to do one to get me "kickstarted" on some new projects I have been thinking about recently!  Between now and soon after the new year, I will be developing the project.  It will involve new clothing, old quilts, hand printed kaleidoscopes, and other goodies.


Jack's Canyon Tank
The water of the tank and the oh so Sedona landscape makes a nice composition


A Granary at Lost Canyon
What happened to those elders?  The mystery is wonderful.

I hope to instill a sense of mystery for myself as my project unfolds since I do not know where it will lead...  That is the best part of a creative project in my mind.  So stay tuned for the mystery of creation.


1 comment: